Addy had her first cold over the weekend. =( Knowing that she needed rest, we tried to get her to sleep as much as possible, but because she wasn't able to breathe through her nose most of the time, Addy wasn't too keen on the sleeping part. I was sitting with her on our bed Saturday morning when she finally drifted off. Here's a pic of her small liitle body looking positively itty bitty in our bed!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Sick Addy
Addy had her first cold over the weekend. =( Knowing that she needed rest, we tried to get her to sleep as much as possible, but because she wasn't able to breathe through her nose most of the time, Addy wasn't too keen on the sleeping part. I was sitting with her on our bed Saturday morning when she finally drifted off. Here's a pic of her small liitle body looking positively itty bitty in our bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh poor baby! I am sure glad she is doing better, those little bodies have a tough time with those great big colds!
Post a Comment