A full-fledge pull up, on her very own! Congrats! Me-MO
Does she really greet you guys this way every morning?
For the past week she has. Life is grand. =)
That would be the most fantastic wake-up I could imagine! I want to be there!!!
I guess I should clarify. She's only been standing to greet us for the past week. However, she is always all smiles in the morning. And yes, it's a pretty fantastic wake-up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A full-fledge pull up, on her very own! Congrats! Me-MO
Does she really greet you guys this way every morning?
For the past week she has. Life is grand. =)
That would be the most fantastic wake-up I could imagine! I want to be there!!!
I guess I should clarify. She's only been standing to greet us for the past week. However, she is always all smiles in the morning. And yes, it's a pretty fantastic wake-up!
Post a Comment