Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fast food fun

So we really don't eat out all that often, but I was cleaning off the diaper bag camera today (something that I really should do more often) and I found some shots of Addy hanging out at the hot dog shop and the pizza shop!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

What kind of little seat is that she is in? She is so cute.

The Seattle Smiths said...

It's the me too chair (http://www.travelingwithkids.com/product_info.php/pName/me-too-chair/cName/meal-time-booster-seats) and it is awesome! It fits in the diaper bag and then she can sit in her own seat wherever we go! You know, I wasn't a germ-a-phobe until we had Addy... but some of the high chairs that I've seen are really scary. Addy doesn't use it all the time, but it's nice to know that we have it if we need it!

Jamie said...

Wow, that is a cool chair. I love that it can fit into the diaper bag - because I already have my hands full and one more thing to carry is just too much. And it fits up to 40 lbs! They have some other awesome stuff there to make life a little easier. I'll have to check it out. Thanks!

The Seattle Smiths said...

Jamie - I should tell you that I carry a pretty big diaper bag... it's more a 'stay in the car, but have everything I could possibly need just a stone's throw away' bag. But the chair does fit in it - though I can't say that it would fit in all diaper bags! =)