The kids crawl onto the bed at some ungodly hour and log-roll back and fourth over their parents (like a steam-roller pressing asphault) until they wake up. We LOVED doing it to my folks, and it's only right that my brother's child now do it to him :)
4 comments:
I can't wait till she's big enough to give you a steam roller!
I am probably the only one who doesn't know what a steam roller is...but what is it?
The kids crawl onto the bed at some ungodly hour and log-roll back and fourth over their parents (like a steam-roller pressing asphault) until they wake up. We LOVED doing it to my folks, and it's only right that my brother's child now do it to him :)
Ah I see. Thanks! My girls are starting that already too, except they just get on the bed and jump on us until we give in and get up. HA!
Post a Comment