Friday, April 18, 2008

Where we've been...

We were on vacation this past week at Walt Disney World in Orlando. Click here for more pictures! We'll hopefully be able to get back on the posting bandwagon now that we're home and settled. Time will tell!! =)

6 comments:

Hoban Family said...

Yay! Those are great pictures! I am so jealous.

Jamie said...

It looks like you had a great time! I could really use that warm weather right about now! We also met up with Cindy's family when we went to Disney World a couple of years ago. How funny!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm happy you got to see Cindy. She looks great!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from me. Don't know why my name didn't come up...

Jackie :o)

Claire said...

fantastic!! This shot is now my new desktop :)

Anonymous said...

What a catch! Me-MO