Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Fun

Father's Day - Addy and I started the day out by writing a message to Dad on the road outside our house, (well, Addy supervised actually) and then running for donuts and juice to suprise a (supposed to be) sleeping Daddy! Then the three of us went downtown to walk through Pike's Place (and get even more donuts - yum!) and then on to the Museum of Flight where we learned all about space and got to walk through an old Air Force One and a Concorde. We returned home with a sleepy Addy who had been busy watching everyone and everything around her all day (instead of napping a little) and decided to wait with the presents and cards until this morning - so we finished out a whole 24 hours of celebration the way that we started - with breakfast. Happy Father's Day Adam - we love you!

Making sure that Mom spells everything correctly!

Donuts for Dad!

"I can carry the juice Mom!"

"Happy Father's Day Dad - have some juice!"

"Is it better right side up?"

"Now the whole world knows!"

Donuts - yum!

Yummy!!

A family picture on the big outside mirror at Macy's.

Helping Daddy land the Space Shuttle!

Hi!

"I can fly!"

"Ooohhh, I can fly an even bigger plane!"

On the Concorde - "It goes so fast, it makes your hair stand on end!"

Still Daddy's Laptop - at the end of a fun, but long day!

"Happy Father's Day Dad, I made it myself!"

Peek-a-boo!

No comments: