I'm sure that readers are tired of the dancing videos... but I get such a kick out of Addy's 'moves'. This will probably be the last of the dancing on this blog... I just had to post one more. I guess it doesn't even have to be music to get Addy groovin' - she just needs a good beat... like this one - supplied by the washing machine. (Oh and Jackie - did you notice the book?) =)
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Poky Little Puppy! I love it!! Good choice, Addy! I love that she can find music in everything, even the washer. Nancy's is running right now and after Addy brought it to my attention, it would be fun to dance to. Don't stop posting dancing videos. They make me so happy!! :o)
Now, go read that book with that little cutie!
please keep posting the dances; they are wonderful; she is wonderful; it is, to my eyes and ears, her art.
Later, maybe, when she is performing musical compostions at the Lincoln Center or hanging work in the National Gallery, I will stop begging you to continue to post her dances.
And the dances are candid, not performing, enhances everything.
Thank you Addy, Melanie and Adam.
Dad Smith
ditto to all of the above!
Post a Comment