For Mother's Day, Addy (with a little help from Dad) gave me a gift card to Build-A-Bear so that we could spend some time together building a bear. Here we are as we wait in line to put stuffing in the pelt. Addy got the bear, but because I got to spend that time with her, I'm pretty sure I got the better part of the bargain!
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Mother's Day present
For Mother's Day, Addy (with a little help from Dad) gave me a gift card to Build-A-Bear so that we could spend some time together building a bear. Here we are as we wait in line to put stuffing in the pelt. Addy got the bear, but because I got to spend that time with her, I'm pretty sure I got the better part of the bargain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment