"I'm just sitting here thinking... I wonder how many people are reading this. I've heard rumors that there are some lurkers out there, so I've decided to request a roll call. If you're out there, please comment on this post! Thanks!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Everyday! Both Jake and I!!
i feel like i know addy from her blog! :o)
While I don't know if you remember me, I read it! Addison is just beautiful. Happy Mother's day too!
Hi Addy!! I look at your page almost every day and I love seeing your precious smile!! Tell your mom Happy Mother's Day for me! ~A
Hi Addy-
You sure are growing! I visit every chance I get. Happy Mother's Day Melanie!!
Daily reader, Addie - I love you so much and your cute little smile!your Auntie Claire!!!
Hi Addy and Family,
We look forward every day to seeing
Addison's pictures and read your enjoyable comments. You are doing a beautiful job. We feel like we know her but would love to give her a hug. Rich and Eileen
Everyday, don't you know it!
Always checking in on our little lovely granddaughter's new adventures! thanks so much for keeping these great picts coming!
The Smith grandparents
Ya caught me!
I don't make it by every day, but I love catching up on the cuteness when I can!
Great-Aunt AJ
What a sweet family you are! I love seeing the pictures of Addison and her daddy and mommy. Can't wait to hug little Addy and see you all in person in July. Thanks so much for keeping the picture gallery current! Gives me lot of smiles. XXOO Great Auntie Eileen
Well, leave it to me...better late than never! ha ha Mel and Adam, you have done such a great job including all of us in Addy's life. Thank you so much!! She is just beautiful and I'm always checking for new pics of your adventures. Love you all!!
Shelly
Post a Comment